Saturday 5 July 2014

Something else....

I have been thinking intensely over the past few months.

Bear with me for a moment. You see plot lines for stories constantly weave through my head, like a restless maelstrom demanding placation. One plotline in particular, struck me in the solar plexus and held me for months. So much so that it is demanding to be written, as much a failure it may become in the future.

I can see the characters, the men and women in the play,  giving the breath of life to the world I designed, how they look like, how they behave, their hopes and dreams and fears. I just cant, for the life of me, remember their names and the places they reside in.

Perhaps, if I can finally muster the strength, I will periodically post drafts of my ongoing project to this blog.

A few hints.

Its going to be a fantasy series with interspersed with "high" and "low" elements so to speak. I will try to focus on several characters, maye a false protagonist or two. I drew some inspiration from "A Song of Ice and Fire" as well as some other novels I ve read. Even Dark Souls may come into play.
Ultimately though, the plot came to my mind while I was in a massive bout of depression last year, so one would expect lots of tragedy. I sure hope my characters can survive through it.

Either way, I hope to continually post updates here, time to time alongside my science blogposts.
Hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment